Solar fencing is a great way to add security if you are in need of a cost-effective solution to an electric fence. Solar electric fences work just like electric fences which deliver a shock when a person or any animals come in contact with the fence. It works by using solar energy for power and is very efficient and effective in guaranteeing the safety of any property.
There are many advantages of installing a solar fence on your property which include:
- Renewable energy source
- Centralized alarm system
- Very reliable
- Low maintenance
- Does not cause harm physical to animals or humans
- Easy to modify
- Very durable and long-lasting
- Can be used in remote areas
- And so many more advantages!
A solar fencing system is a very sought after system and has gained recent popularity because of it’s efficiency in security. It’s advantages far out-weight its disadvantages. Whatever you are trying to keep in or out of your property, a solar fence takes care of the issue of protecting the assets that are important to the property owner.
Solar Electric Fence Installation
Solar electric fences are actually better than standard electric fencing because the shock power that it produces isn’t as dangerous. An electric fence shock can actually kill a living thing, so a lot of people install solar fences because of this. It is specifically and mainly used for the protection of herd, sheep, goat, and cattle or other livestock.
If you are looking to get a solar electric fence, Graber Fence can help. We are experts in installing all fences, especially solar fences. The type of solar electric fence you install will depend to a great degree on its intended use. We can help provide suggestions on the perfect type and style of fence for your needs.
Fence installation steps:
- We will install the fence correctly so that it is built to last.
- Then the wire needs to be installed.
- Once the wire installation is completed, we then install the charging unit in a prime location.
- We then do an initial charge after 24 hours of collecting sunlight energy and check the voltage.
Contact Graber Fence for fencing Portland today!